Ocean Rodeo’s 0% Financing and FAQ
Access to the outdoors should be just as flexible and dynamic as the terrain we are wanting to explore. Pioneering Industry firsts we are proud to provide No risk 0% interest payment plans to you that come with all the comforts of Ocean Rodeo’s leading 60 day guarantee, and our buyback program coming fall of 2019.
Pay for your No Excuses equipment over 3, 6 or 12 months:
Providing you with the ease of being able to pay your quiver of kites, professional dry wear or any store items with a value over $200 you now have the power to control how you choose to pay for new equipment over a time frame that works for you.
What Happens To My Credit Score if I use 0% Financing?
What Happens if my credit card expires half way through the payment plan?
My Credit Card has been stolen. What do I do?
- Contact your credit card company immediately and report that your card was stolen. You must report a stolen credit card immediately.
- Email the Splitit customer service team at support@Splitit.com for further instructions.
- Update your payment plan with another credit card; Log into the Splitit Consumer Portal using the credentials you received after your purchase. Go to the Payment Plan Information tab, select your payment plan and click on Update Credit Card Details. Enter the new credit card details and click Confirm.
How do I update my Credit Card Information?
How Can I Calculate the amount of remaining payments left on my transaction?
I want my payments to go through on a certain day of the month. How do I do this?
Can I pay off my instalments early?
Are There Fees to financing?
Note that if credit card laws change, this could change in the future.
How do I track my instalments on my Credit Card Statements?
How Does the 0% Financing with Ocean Rodeo work?
We request authorization from the customer’s credit card company, reserving the total purchase amount from the customer’s available line of credit. Then, each month, according to the customer’s payment plan, the merchant’s bank collects the installment amount and Splitit requests authorization for the remaining balance.
The service, which takes just seconds, is initiated directly from the merchant’s website.
It is important to note that payments are still charged on your existing credit card. Splitit simply provides you the method to do this and information about the installments.
Here is an example of how the service works for a customer buying a kiteboard totaling $1,000 in 5 installments of $200 each:
- We obtain authorization from the credit card company for the full purchase amount of $1,000. This is not a charge on the card; it is simply reserving $1,000 from the customer’s line of credit.
- The credit card company then charges the customer $200 for the first payment.
- During the second month, we request authorization for the outstanding purchase amount of $800, and charges the customer the second installment of $200.
- This authorization and charge process continues until the full $1000 is collected–in this case, for 5 months.
Which Credit Cards Are Supported?
Is the Ocean Rodeo 0% Financing Payment Cards Industry Data Security Standards PCI compliant?
Yes, Splitit is providing a secure platform that adheres to all PCI DSS requirements. More information about our PCI certification can be found at https://www.splitit.com/pci/