April 28th through May 5th
The 2018 OBX Crew Trip
Already Over 50% Sold!
Hello Ocean Rodeo Crew! Once again we will be returning to Waves Village, NC in the Outer Banks from April 28 through May 5. Home of world class flat water and wave conditions, we invite kiteboarders of all levels to join us for a week of windy (hopefully!) adventures.
You’ll have exclusive access to try ALL Next Generation gear. There will also be some brand new products to try that have yet to be released! This is a great opportunity to try out new equipment, and enjoy what our hard working research and development team has come up with.
Due to OBX’s popularity and amazing offering, this event will sell out. Please reserve your spot(s) as soon as possible. Your OBX spot includes:
- Seven nights accommodation at Waves Village Resort.
- Free use of Ocean Rodeo’s Next Generation demo equipment. (This is to share, so please also bring your own equipment).
- A fully catered BBQ on opening night
- Ocean Rodeo swag kit
- Opportunities to meet and ride with a wide assortment of other kiteboarding fanatics, Ocean Rodeo staff and some of our loyal customers
- Seemingly endless ocean and/or sound side down-winders!
Important note on the accommodation!
Waves Village is a collection of 9 luxury condo units and the Ocean Rodeo Crew Event has all 9. Each luxury unit contains a full kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and best of all, a hot tub! Once you’ve purchased your room please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Shared rooms” are a private room with it’s own bathroom shared by 2 individuals, each in their own twin bed. $499 USD or $659 CAD
- “Private rooms” are a private room for 1 individual with its own bathroom. $649 USD or $859 CAD
- “Private (couple)” is a private room for 2 individuals with one shared bed and a private bathroom. $749 USD or $999 CAD
Questions? Email email@example.com and we will sort you out! Can’t wait to see you in Hatteras!