The Journals - Ocean Rodeo's Weekly Report
UPDATED WEEKELY OCEAN RODEO REFLECTS ON THE WEEK OF WORK, WHAT LIES AHEAD AND HOW TO CHANGE THE WORLD ONE RIDER AT A TIME.
Ocean Rodeo Kiteboarding Neoprene Accessories! New Boots & Gloves.
Posted by Administrator on April 20th 2009
New Ocean Rodeo Coldwater 7mm Boots and 5mm Gloves!! Your best choice for use with any drysuit or wetsuit!!
5mm Coldfire Surf Goves:
- Warm, flexible and tough.
- 5mm neoprene all around for warmth.
- Titanium Slick Skin(TSS) interior. Less smell, less weight. quick drying, great seal.
- PU stick screen palm and fingers provide grip and abrasion resistance.
- Ergonomically designed fpr the perfect fit with minimal seams.
7mm Coldfire Boot
- Split toe interior for improved balance and warmth
- High top design lays over dry suit latex ankle seals enhancing dryness in the lower leg.
- 3 layer laminated rubber sole protects your foot against rugged terrain.
- Upper foot is supported with rubber reinforcements to provide a controlled fit in and out of water
- Rugged Nylon 2 sided interior for easy on/off.
- DSC seams! Glued, blind stiched, with external seam seal. No water is getting through!
- Reinforced heel to allow easy entry and provide durability.
Ocean Rodeo Kiteboarding Proudly Announces Bryan Lake as New Team Rider
Posted by johnz on April 16th 2009
Ocean Rodeo Kiteboarding Announces New Team Rider Bryan Lake, Creation of a Custom Surf and Race Series Directional Board Line-up
Victoria, BC Canada. April 16, 2009. Ocean Rodeo Sports Inc, a world leader in the production and design of innovative, high quality kiteboarding and surf related equipment is today proud to announce the addition of Bryan Lake as its newest team rider. Additionally, Ocean Rodeo today announces the introduction of its custom Surf and Race Series directional board line up.
Bryan Lake brings solid wave riding and course racing experience to Ocean Rodeo’s top ranks. Having grown up in Southern California and now living in Hawaii Bryan brings a lifetime of sailing, surfing and water skiing experience to his kiteboarding. In addition to riding for Ocean Rodeo as their newest team rider Bryan is training for an Olympic campaign on the US Olympic Sailing team. Bryan is an aggressive and dedicated wave sailor and will bring both credibility and insight to Ocean Rodeo’s wave and race specific product line ups.
Bryan’s addition to the Ocean Rodeo team coincides with Ocean Rodeo’s launch of a custom surf and race directional board program. Soon to be available to consumers through the Ocean Rodeo website and dealer network Ocean Rodeo customers will be able to customize their board’s length when ordering hand shaped polyester Surf or Race Series directional boards. Built in the USA out of CNC’d high density polyurethane the new Surf and Race Series directional boards from Ocean Rodeo are designed to offer Ocean Rodeo riders the benefits of team rider influenced design personalized to rider specific preferences.
Riders interested in ordering a custom Surf or Race directional board are asked to contact their dealers immediately for more information and pricing. Photos and video of Bryan in action on Ocean Rodeo’s exciting line up of kites and new Race and Surf Series boards will also be forthcoming.
Ocean Rodeo, Performance Over Hype!
Paul Fedoseev 2nd Place Freestyle Southwind 2009 Ukraine!
Posted by Administrator on April 9th 2009
Paul is our Ukrainian Ocean Rodeo Distributor and just recently fininshed 2nd at the Southwind 2009 event in his native country.
His next event Paul will be competeing at the Ukranian Kiteboaring Cup where he has his sights set in the top podium spot.
Congrats Paul and and good luck on your upcoming events!!
Pismo Beach KiteXpo ‘09
Posted by EvanStolze on April 8th 2009
Just a quick note to say thanks very much to everyone who attended, and to XtremeBigAir and TheKiteboarder magazine for their hard work to organize and pull of a great event!
Page 1 of 1 pages