East Coast Swell

Total Posts: 22

Joined 2007-12-06

PM

I took the suit out into 10-14 foot faces in Nova Scotia about month ago and have been riding it ever since. It preformed very well. I like the ability to layer up warmth as needed.

Also, there is something devilishly satisfying about watching you friends put on a cold damp wetsuit.

The suits paddle mobility is great. Very impressed. Most surfers out here recognise the suit already.

Total Posts: 173

Joined 2005-12-27

PM

Great feedback,..thanks!!
I’m with you on the second session and not having the torture of donning a freezing wet, wetsuit!!
ps. would be great to get some east cost surf shots in the gallery.

Total Posts: 22

Joined 2007-12-06

PM

Some things I’ve noticed-

I’ve been using the suit with underlayers heavily now (2-3) times a week . I can outpaddle, outlast anyone in the water, it’s really a fantastic suit.

To prevent the underlayers from ‘pilling’ around the shoulders from paddling, I suggest wearing a t-shirt over the underlayer.  It seems to protect the non slip coating on the underlayer from rubbing off.

Happy surfing

Luke

Total Posts: 120

Joined 2006-01-20

PM

I find that if you have some excess air in the suit(don’t completely burb it), the suit is even looser around the shoulders for paddling, yet doesn’t seem to effect my duck dive.

As you said, a very satisfying feeling knowing that you are comfortable while everyone around you is freezinf their b….s off. I’ve been using one since Sept, and there is no way I’m going back to rubber for the winter.

Signature

Its all about the adventure and stoke!