so no XL session harness

Total Posts: 86

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

talking w/ a shop and said u probably wont produce an XL cause ur L run large?

Total Posts: 43

Joined 2006-01-17

PM

Yes, they have XL Session harness, first shipment came in last week!
Don’t worry,
Jeff

Signature

Jeff Doepker
www.kitesource.ca

Total Posts: 84

Joined 2008-09-04

PM

ur website kitesource.ca only lists s,m,l

Joined 2006-01-17

PM

That’s true, my bad.  I’ll update that.
I’m not bringing many XL harnesses in, so drop me a pm if you want me to hold you one.  I expect them this week.

I’m 6’4 (195cm) and 215lbs (93kgs) and wear a size L OVER winter gear!!  XL is going to be BIG!

Jeff

Signature

Jeff Doepker
www.kitesource.ca

Total Posts: 84

Joined 2008-09-04

PM

what size waist you have?  i can move between 38-40 to even 42.

Joined 2006-01-17

PM

36”, likely 40 - 42 with winter gear on, but for best fit you are likely correct in getting the XL.

Signature

Jeff Doepker
www.kitesource.ca

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2006-01-20

PM

I have the XL session harness, my waist is a 38 and it fits me just fine.  If you have a belly above the waist, the spreader bar straps will accomodate upto I figure a 42” circumference.  Solid unit all told, I am a heavy dude(250lb), and tend to tear apart harnesses (mostly stitching) due to stress load (big kites & heavy wind) and looking at this harness, I figure that the stress points are well stitched and actually relocated to minimize the “stretching” of the stitching, which in my mind is what causes all the problems.  So with great anticipation do I look forward to putting this harness through all its paces.  On another note, being larger I have never used waist harnesses, always seat harnesses, with the leg straps designed the way they are, I see that my mobility is going to be increased substancially, allowing me to do grabs and board offs all that much more easier.

Signature

Airtime, its all bout the airtime