First posting of photo’s, First time on 16m O.R. ONE love it

Total Posts: 315

Joined 2006-04-02

PM

Well hope this works, love the kite, have a confession bought a 12m Liquid Force assault, regret it now, lesson learn will be buying O.R. for now on.

Here we go.

Jason

Signature

Kiting is great can’t wait to retire so I can do it full time.  Bring on the wind.

Joined 2006-04-02

PM

Well that didn’t work here I go again.

fingers are crossed.

Jason

Signature

Kiting is great can’t wait to retire so I can do it full time.  Bring on the wind.

Joined 2006-04-02

PM

YEE HA, HERE’S SOME MORE

This was Feb 25th in Shediac NB, we just got 10cm new snow +5C and as you can see a beautiful day, check the last picture of the 16M ONE in the sky would make a nice company photo.

Here’s the company photo LOL, sorry no action shots actualy learnt toe side for the first time the other day.  This is how blue the sky was on the day we were out.

Thanks Jason

Signature

Total Posts: 87

Joined 2006-01-17

PM

Nice shots Jason!  Man, that ski is blue! :D

Signature

St. John’s Newfoundland

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2006-07-15

PM

Nice pics mate, that sky looks amazing!

Signature

http://www.oceanrodeokites.co.uk

RIPPING UP THE OCEAN RODEO GEAR IN THE UK!!!!

Total Posts: 1247

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Stoked to see the kite shots Jason! Coming very (very) soon is the Crew section of our website which is being designed to allow you all a space on our site to share your photos, log your time on the water, post videos, check out what other Crew members are doing and affilate yourself with a local chapter of OR riders! I hope to have this section up and running in the next couple months but, as with all things to do with the web, the vision is taking longer to realize than the dream!

John Z

Signature

John A. Zimmerman
Sales & Marketing Manager
Ocean Rodeo Sports Inc