Thermal lawyer

Total Posts: 315

Joined 2006-04-02

PM

Are those suckers ready soon, would love to have by April when super cold east coast water kiting starts, I would love a pair of booties and gloves also, can we place order now and get shipped direct, I’m in hatteras from mid april till may would love to have by then.

Jason

Signature

Kiting is great can’t wait to retire so I can do it full time.  Bring on the wind.

Total Posts: 89

Joined 2007-01-05

PM

Hello Jason…the Coldfire Neoprene Accessories will be ready by the end of April. The Heater Thermal Layering may be available a little earlier..sometime around the middle of April

We can definitely take a pre-order on these accessories for you if you’d like. It may not be a bad idea as they are proving to be quite popular.

Sorry we couldn’t have them sooner for you but we wanted to make sure they were up to Ocean Rodeo standards before we released them.

Cheers,

Kevin.

Total Posts: 315

Joined 2006-04-02

PM

Hey Kevin have you guys affixed a price for the thermal underlayers yet, if so what is it if not what your best guestamit.

Jason

Signature

Kiting is great can’t wait to retire so I can do it full time.  Bring on the wind.