mako bad image

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2007-02-12

PM

I just read a coment on kiteforum were someon said the mako was just a old design.  It is funny I thought the same way (looks like a 2002 Orly)untill I was reading a thread on it and a guy posted a picture of it sitting on a car rack from behind and you could see the concave.  At that moment I was much more interested in the Mako infact I ended up buying that very board used I have not had a chance to try it yet.  The moral of this story is you really should think of putting a picture like this that shows off the concave on all mako ads so people don’t confuse it with the old boards with similar outline.

Total Posts: 1246

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Thanks Tstan!

We will certainly think of that. I was in Mexico this week and was carrying a 150 Mako up the beach for a guy who wanted to demo it and I saw an old Wipika (?) board with roughly the same outline though certainly nothing like our board.

Thanks for the suggestion, and thanks for joining our Crew!

John Z

Signature

John A. Zimmerman
Sales & Marketing Manager
Ocean Rodeo Sports Inc

Joined 2007-02-12

PM

cant’t wait to try it out the pick i was taking about is on pg 6 of the long thread on kiteforum.  It is also on the nwkite clasified pg.

Total Posts: 626

Joined 2006-03-24

PM

Why did I let the moon goddess go?
Because I wasn’t riding anything else! This is board is highly addictive.
I am loving the direction the new mako 134 is taking me, much skate’yr and loose with really good speed when you need it. In rough conditions though, nothing is as easy to ride as the mako 150, it simply mows it over at top speed and points effortlessly.

Let us know how the 1st session is with the 150 Tstan, a lot of guys on this forum know how to bring out the best in this design.

Thank you!

Total Posts: 315

Joined 2006-04-02

PM

I bought a Mako late in the season and dying to try it out, will be in April in Cape Hatteras, I’m dying to find out about the Mako XL, I might have to trade in my flydoor by spleene, people in my area are dying to try the mako, to scared to buy, but I’m assuming once they do they’ll want one too.

Jason

Signature

Kiting is great can’t wait to retire so I can do it full time.  Bring on the wind.

Joined 2007-02-12

PM

cold gorge weather is not looking good for first try but I am taking the mako to the british virgin islands in 1 week can not wait.