Are Ocean Rodeo dry suits made by "Whites"??

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2006-08-31

PM

Are Ocean Rodeo dry suites made by “Whites”?? they have the same people modeling them as the OR site very similar site actually.

Joined 2006-08-31

PM

http://www.whitesdiving.com/index.php?site=4&id=104&cid=537 looks allot like the new surf drysuite

Total Posts: 626

Joined 2006-03-24

PM

Yeah, and what totally hot chick wears only neoprene gloves?
This is a “guy Pic” for sure man!

(nice one)

Total Posts: 61

Joined 2006-01-18

PM

their Sister companies

Signature

Ocean Rodeo Rep Ireland

Total Posts: 173

Joined 2005-12-27

PM

Yes, Ocean Rodeo drysuits are made in the whites factory…in Victoria, BC Canada. Ocean Rodeo is dedicated to kite/ surf products while Whites is focused on sport dive / commercial dive / military and survival-public safety drysuits.
The two companies are separate entities with their own dedicated teams, however we are under the same roof.
The final DryCore concept (used in the surf drysuit) was developed by the Ocean Rodeo R&D team, while the production, build quality etc is looked after by the Whites factory. The Dry Core concept also shows great promise in the scuba market, so we have also just launched a Whites dive version called the Fusion (features drysuit valves). 

At times the two brands also share exotic resources like models during photo shoots. How could we resist!!
:shock:

Joined 2006-08-31

PM

cool,i am new to kite boarding and to Ocean Rodeo here,was just looking to buy a drysuite and My boss at work told me his cousin “In-Law” had a company in Victoria that made some great drysuites turned out to be “Whites”.When i got to the website i realized it was set up very much like the OR website with the same people modeling the gear.Its nice to know we have such great company’s at our door step,with exeptional products smile

Total Posts: 84

Joined 2008-09-04

PM

Hey guys, what’s up

Saw the discover show on the new dry suits…
Have you ever had that feeling where it feels like your in the twilight zone?
I saw the show, and still can’t believe my eyes. I’m stoked on the idea that I can surf dry, and have multiple sesh’s out there without the thought of rippin off my wet suit and dealin with mother nature during winter.

So guys, i’m lookin to pick up a suit, though I didn’t see a price on the website..  I live in Kits, and will probably end up headin down to those dealers near here… but I figured I"d ask here as well just in case they dont’ have them in stock yet.

Live&Ride;- with your balls to the wall
Steve

Total Posts: 1246

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Steve!

Thanks for the posting! The new Pyro Surf suits will begin shipping in all sizes around April 15th with limited quantities of the Heat Underwear System available in size large only at that time. (You can wear any stretchy form fitting lonmg underwear with the suits, as long as it is polypro and not cotton!)

Canadian pricing for the suit is currently between $600 and $660, if you are in Kits you can grab the suit from Philippe at Airtime!

John Z

Signature

John A. Zimmerman
Sales & Marketing Manager
Ocean Rodeo Sports Inc

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2007-03-19

PM

John!
Thanks for the quick reply.. The price seems reasonable, I’ll have to keep tabs on that shop you mentioned to make sure they reserve a suit for me.

Thanks again bro,

Steve