new site looks awesome

Total Posts: 315

Joined 2006-04-02

PM

Are those gloves and booties geared up for kiting also.

Jason

Signature

Kiting is great can’t wait to retire so I can do it full time.  Bring on the wind.

Joined 2006-04-02

PM

Heater Thermal Layering System

Does this system work with all the other drysuits also, Pyro Pro and so on, If so are they available now, I want one, both layers of course.

Jason

Signature

Kiting is great can’t wait to retire so I can do it full time.  Bring on the wind.

Total Posts: 94

Joined 2006-01-20

PM

Ohhhh…tell me about it… I feel another wallet emptying session approaching! :D

Signature

16m one, session harness and a pyro pro equipped….. 9 on the way soon!
LOVELY!

Total Posts: 1246

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Gloves, boots, hood and thermal layer long undies are all available for kiting and surfing come the spring. We had hoped to have them earlier but alas, no.

Stoked on the feel of the new site? Awesome….but get this…there is more coming!

Watch this channel for:

- Ocean Rodeo Crew Page - your own page to post your images, interests, videos, log your sessions and store your top 3 weather related pages (for easy access!)
- Ocean Rodeo Crew Chapters - Have a bunch of Crew members in your area? Start a Chapter! This will combine your collective galleries into one Chapter gallery, show collective logged session statistics for the chapter, describe the local riding spots and allow you a private space to communicate with your Chapter members for local events and ideas. Want more? Order Ocean Rodeo Crew clothing and gear specially branded with your Chapter’s name!
- Travel! - If you are travelling search the local Chapter listings to find good destinations, where the locals ride and what weather related web pages they use to check the conditions!

Ocean Rodeo, welcome to the Crew!

JZ

Signature

John A. Zimmerman
Sales & Marketing Manager
Ocean Rodeo Sports Inc

Joined 2006-04-02

PM

Another thing would be cool on the site that I don’t know if it’s possible would be to have live chat, like MSN.  Just a thought.  Seems like people are talking to people, would be nice to do it live.

jason

Signature

Total Posts: 173

Joined 2005-12-27

PM

John Z has been working hard on several new features for the site,...I’m sure live chat was on the list!,...so for now,...coming soon!

Total Posts: 1246

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Indeed, we have been working hard here to make improvements to the site! The idea of an MSN like set-up has been discussed. We will see where that discussion leads.

For now I am really really stoked on the development of the Crew page and the abiliy to form Chapters.  This will be a massivly fun and interesting social experiement for us to participate in! I envision Chapter competitions and certainly hope to start planning Ocean Rodeo tours to key Chapter locations.

John Z

Signature

John A. Zimmerman
Sales & Marketing Manager
Ocean Rodeo Sports Inc