Help—What’s my size (Pyro Dry Suit)?

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2007-01-03

PM

Hey—I am going to buy a Pryo Pro drysuit, but I don’t know what size I am.  I am 5’7’’ and my weight varies between 145-155lbs.  My inseam is 30”-31” (not 32”).  Am I a Small or a Medium?

Thanks.

Total Posts: 78

Joined 2006-01-09

PM

You should fit comfortably into a medium.  Only other thing that could help for sure is if you can tell what your waist size is.

Total Posts: 26

Joined 2006-01-19

PM

Hey nitrojiber,
        I am about the same size as you, I am 5’7’’ and weight 155-160lbs and have about a 33’’ waist and the M drysuit fits me really well.  I usually wear fleece underwater and a fleece jacket underneath the drysuit when its cold and the drysuit still fits comfortably.

Cheers Justin

Signature

‘08 RISE 8m/12m, Mako Pro, Mako Wide, Session Harness, Pyro, Crazyfly skimboard

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2007-01-03

PM

Thanks guys.  My waste is 30-31.  By most measurement, it looks like I am a medium, but with my short inseam, I just wanted to make sure the leg ‘cuffs’ would not be dragging too much.

Do the Pyros come standard with the suspenders?

Total Posts: 26

Joined 2006-01-19

PM

I think you have to buy the suspenders separately…but I don’t see them for sale on the website. I got my drysuit used so I already had the suspenders in them.

I have short legs as well, I just roll up the outer portion of the drysuit legs while I am on land and when I am about to get into the water make sure the outer portion is rolled back down.  I find the legs don’t drag on land as much if I do it this way.

Cheers Justin

Signature

‘08 RISE 8m/12m, Mako Pro, Mako Wide, Session Harness, Pyro, Crazyfly skimboard

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2007-01-07

PM

i got my pyro with suspenders as did a couple of friends, so i would say they come with the drysuit.

Total Posts: 1247

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Suspenders come free with Pyro Classics and Pros and are not needed with the Lites. If you need to replace them they are rather inexpensive and available through your local dealers!

John Z

Signature

John A. Zimmerman
Sales & Marketing Manager
Ocean Rodeo Sports Inc