Riding with the King

Total Posts: 284

Joined 2006-11-22

PM

It might be a bit too tangential but Eric Clapton made an album with BB King called Riding with the King. If you see the attached photograph it is ripe for a Mako King add. Just imaging substituting the guitar in the back seat for a Mako board. I suppose that you would need to ask for the right to modify and use the modified photo.

Image Attachments

Claptonridingwiththeking.jpg

Signature

Core XR3 12M
Rise XPD 9M
Mako King
Mako Classic
Mako Wide

Total Posts: 516

Joined 2008-04-13

PM

I’m all in for a blues legend range of boards! Lucille… But no photoshopping that instrument.
You know these sessions when you hit groove… I’m an avid guitar player and sometimes when everything gets together when kiting I feel the groove… Mako’s have lots of soul and blues in ‘m!

Total Posts: 284

Joined 2006-11-22

PM

El Rudo - 21 April 2014 04:04 AM

I’m all in for a blues legend range of boards! Lucille… But no photoshopping that instrument.
You know these sessions when you hit groove… I’m an avid guitar player and sometimes when everything gets together when kiting I feel the groove… Mako’s have lots of soul and blues in ‘m!

Of course, I forgot about the importance of that guitar! Still, there must be room inside the Caddy for a Mako King. What about just in front of Lucille?

Signature

Core XR3 12M
Rise XPD 9M
Mako King
Mako Classic
Mako Wide