Kite skate edit with the Prodigy2

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2013-10-27

PM

Hi guys, I made this little edit from a couple of days back, what do you think?

Total Posts: 517

Joined 2008-04-13

PM

Hi Ed,
You know I think it’s killer, and I’m just stoked to see you moving around with OR gear. I saw you soaring in front of the Slufter dunes last Friday, is that gonna be the next treat on video?
Great stuff buddy!
(For vimeo embedding use just the vimeo numeric string not the whole URL)

Joined 2013-10-27

PM

Cheers Rudo! The go pro didn’t film that anymore so I guess I’ll have to save that for later!

Total Posts: 517

Joined 2008-04-13

PM

guess what - I got a few seconds of that on my phone. No Spielberg stuff like yours but I’m mailing it to you nevertheless.

Joined 2013-10-27

PM

Cool, tnx!!

Total Posts: 285

Joined 2007-10-30

PM

Love it

Total Posts: 466

Joined 2006-06-15

PM

Tis rather good

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2012-07-28

PM

That is good stuff right there - thanks!

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2012-09-25

PM

great video…

curious if you have trouble when looping the kite and twisting lines around the swivel / go pro mount… ever get them caught up? I’d like to get the camrig for the go pro but thought it might catch my steering lines and bugger up my session.

thought about getting another stopper on my trim line, epoxy a go pro mount and then be able to mount it closer or farther away along the trim line!...

thoughts appreciated.

Joined 2013-10-27

PM

Cheers guys!

zigzag I wouldn’t worry too much about it, it catches a steering line sometimes but if you sheet out and shake the bar a little it comes loose! The sad thing is that it starts to shake really badly when your lines go slack from unhoocking or something.