Diablo kite
Posted: 18 February 2006 05:13 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  86
Joined  1969-12-31

Hey,for an experienced light rider,140lbs wet,would a 14 be a big enough kite for light winds?Also,whats the bar pressure like compared to other kites like Cabrinhas,and other light kites?
Is it easy for one handed turning,and not sore on the arms ect..I tried 04/05 broncos and didnt find them really fast or light,but good kites

thanks

Posted: 18 February 2006 07:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2006-01-11

Re: Diablo kite

[quote author=“diablooo”]Hey,for an experienced light rider,140lbs wet,would a 14 be a big enough kite for light winds?Also,whats the bar pressure like compared to other kites like Cabrinhas,and other light kites?
Is it easy for one handed turning,and not sore on the arms ect..I tried 04/05 broncos and didnt find them really fast or light,but good kites

thanks

For a rider your size the 14 is big enough to be a light wind kite (I weigh 145-150 and it’s the largest kite I ever rig). The Diablo is a very different kite than the Bronco - it’s incredibly fast, with light bar pressure. Bronco = monster truck, vs Diablo = Porsche. You can easily fly and turn/loop the kite with one hand. The Diablo also has a huge range due to the wingtip design - the 14 Diablo has the low end of the 14 Bronco but a much higher top end too.

Signature 

Ocean Rodeo, US Sales

Hyperflex Wetsuits, US Sales