O.R. One 16m 2006

Total Posts: 315

Joined 2006-04-02

PM

Does anyone have any more updates in regards to the performance of the kite with mode on as opose to off, ie: how low can you go wind wise and be able to function, I like to know what wind range the kite seems to start working the best, I’m a bigger guy but also have a large flydoor.  I’m trying to see if this kite would work the same as my old Bronco 18m in regards to getting me going.  the 18 was around the 12 mph mark to get up and go and keep ground at 15mps solid. 

Merry Christmas, can’t wait to get the 16m out.

Jason

Signature

Kiting is great can’t wait to retire so I can do it full time.  Bring on the wind.

Total Posts: 87

Joined 2006-01-17

PM

Hi Jason:

Are you thinking for the water or for the snow?  Surely you folks have some snow by now?

Take care,

Brad
St. John’s, NL

Signature

St. John’s Newfoundland

Joined 2006-04-02

PM

16 one

no snow yet, but it would be for both but for the water more or less, I already have a the one, but just curious on some tips on hows it compares to the 18 bronco, thanks for the offer, if it was a month ago it would’ve been sold.

Jason

Signature

Kiting is great can’t wait to retire so I can do it full time.  Bring on the wind.

Joined 2006-04-02

PM

16m one

Thanks for the reply, I do have the mod on it, I’ve been flying a psycho2 13m so I think the adjustment should be similar as you have ride the flysurfer depowered and can’t sheet in to much or kite will stall, I’m dying to try it,  snow for f*^*& sakes.  I might just go out on the water if we can get a over +5 day, little ice and slush in the water never hurt anyone.

Jason

Signature