Go Joe question

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2012-01-15

PM

I have a Go Joe on my Litewave Wing ( 161x 44) big board. When I fall and need to get back to the board, the board really struggles to get down wind. For some reason the board will stay locked in a 90 degree angle to the wind, And not spin down wind so the Go Joe can catch some wind and do its thing. I am thinking it may be because the board has almost no rocker. Or possibly I need to change the angle of the Go Joe on the board. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
I also would like to say that I think the Go Joe is a fantastic invention and have one on both of my boards. Even If it struggles with my big board I know where it is, and that is worth the price alone.

Joined 2012-01-15

PM

768 views , and no opinions, am I the only one using a Go Joe?

Total Posts: 466

Joined 2006-06-15

PM

Matth - 25 May 2013 02:06 AM

768 views , and no opinions, am I the only one using a Go Joe?

Clearly Not but you may be the only one on such a big wide board. I could tell you about smaller boards butt that would hardly help

Joined 2012-01-15

PM

The wing is my light wind weapon.  I can ride upwind with my 15m flite in 12mph wind. The Go Joe works great on my smaller Naish that has lots of rocker. I was just curious if it was size or a rocker issue.

Total Posts: 19

Joined 2012-10-23

PM

Hi Matth,
Have you tried changing the angle of the Go Joe yet? I’d like to know if you’re able to figure out some kind of good solution.
Good luck!

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2013-06-07

PM

Matth - 27 April 2013 01:00 AM

I have a Go Joe on my Litewave Wing ( 161x 44) big board. When I fall and need to get back to the board, the board really struggles to get down wind. For some reason the board will stay locked in a 90 degree angle to the wind, And not spin down wind so the Go Joe can catch some wind and do its thing. I am thinking it may be because the board has almost no rocker. Or possibly I need to change the angle of the Go Joe on the board. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
I also would like to say that I think the Go Joe is a fantastic invention and have one on both of my boards. Even If it struggles with my big board I know where it is, and that is worth the price alone.

Go joe is really amazing invention for all kite riders.