Session Harness Sizes

Total Posts: 86

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

I have a 33 inch waist.  Will the LArge be waaaay too big for me.  I did check out the size chart, but would rely on user input more from you rather than the size chart.  Size charts are like wind range charts, just guidlinies…....Thanks….

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2006-10-13

PM

yes the large will be too big. go the small or medium. i’m 32 inches and the small is great and would still be a perfect fit if i was a little bigger ie 34 inches.

Total Posts: 265

Joined 2006-11-15

PM

Yup L is definitely way to big, you are on the boundary of S and M. Good choice though this harness. You will love it

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2006-08-31

PM

im 34 inch waist and thought the large was just a bit to small especially if i wanted to wear drysuite or snow suite underneath it

Joined 2006-08-31

PM

I just exchanged my session harness from L to XL and im a 34 inch waist and it feels much better and there is still room if i want to wear snow pants of drysuite underneath. large seemed to small with gear on.Does the harness come with a hook knife?? i thought it did but i cant seem to find it ????

Total Posts: 626

Joined 2006-03-24

PM

one side has the red release for the rear suicide leash tubing and the other side has the red web to the knife. its easy to miss, at first.
you should practice finding it without looking for it so when the moment comes its automatic.

Joined 2006-08-31

PM

thanks allot had a hard time finding it

Joined 2006-08-31

PM

so far a seat but thinkin of removiing leg straps

Joined 2006-08-31

PM

still cant find hook knife i found the pocket it should be in but its not there