NEW PICS FROM FRANCE!!! WAVES WAVES WAVES
Posted: 26 November 2006 02:36 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2006-01-10

hello there, here are the latest pics from Hossegor taken on Friday, great Southerly winds and great waves, lucky there was an unknown fotographer that’s sent me those pics via internet.

The next day was even better 45knots winds and 4m waves, only the 7m ONE could handdle those conditions !!!!but unfortunatelly no pics!! ah well it always happens!! thanks to Pascal Perinelle for the pics, John Zimmerman and Ocean rodeo for the great equipment they provide me.

by the way the go-joe could have helped two guys that week end here that have lost their boards, gone out to the ocean!! I gave them the adress of the site they might order one!!!

by the way this is another board john, different than the yellow one!! more technical but good too…

Posted: 01 December 2006 07:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Guru
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  626
Joined  2006-03-24

there is snow in my yard Phil, and these pics look fanatastic! :D :D :D
Wish I could join you for a sesh, the conditions looked fun on this day!
what size one where you flying?
nice waves…I love the color of the water there. Nothing compares to the energy of a wave that has traveled vast distances just for you!
Is that board a bit narrower? nice shape… 8)
It looks like its just will not spin out no matter how much you lay into it….those are some totally sweet sprays Phil!
I think I need some! :twisted:

Posted: 12 December 2006 06:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Guru
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-03-24

Phil,
I got my mako pro today! You are gonna love this thing. I haven’t riden it yet, but just looking at the shape you can tell this is one sweet board.
Big difference is the nicely rounded rails, no sharp edges. And the tips are flipped a bit too. Very interesting. I think this baby is going to turn tight.
Can’t wait to try it in the next NW storm, like…maybe tommorow!

Posted: 13 December 2006 01:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  473
Joined  2006-07-15

MAKO

Nice pics Phillip, Craig, please can you take some pictures of the mako and post them up on the forums?

Cheers

Ben

Signature 

http://www.oceanrodeokites.co.uk

RIPPING UP THE OCEAN RODEO GEAR IN THE UK!!!!

Posted: 13 December 2006 07:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Guru
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-03-24

I put it together last night. The pads are larger this year and cover all the strap holes, nice. I’m really wanting to use this virgin today, it needs to be named, but its gusting near 50 mph out there right now, with some lightning too. Not good for kiting.
Hopefully it calms down later on. Hmmm, I think I need two go-joes.

Posted: 13 December 2006 07:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  473
Joined  2006-07-15

Love it love it love it! Cheers Craig!

All I need is a nice demo one to rip up about the UK!

Ben

Im intrigued by this board, I think I am really a Zen type of rider but it would be nice to try one neverless.

Signature 

http://www.oceanrodeokites.co.uk

RIPPING UP THE OCEAN RODEO GEAR IN THE UK!!!!