Joris strikes again and posts the catalog online with the obvious file name easily found by Google. D’oh! I was going to push this update out today anyway however, so dig in.
To address some comments here:
- 2013 Razor is a very nicely updated version of last season’s kite. Whereas 2011-2012 was a huge jump forward the 2013 Razor builds on the success and character of the 2012 kite and incorporates some refinements on the design, the LE construction and the bridle to give the kite a bit more stability, especially against stalling
- 2013 Makos are the same sizes as last year but all now incorporate the rounded rails that we 1st introduced last year with just the smaller sizes. This helps hold an edge, especially in chop. (Think of a running water tap and holding the bottom edge of a spoon to the water flow, the flow will draw to the spoon).
- Prodigies are all new and very exciting kites, some amazing reviews already circulating
- Force is the all new storm kite. Designed for higher winds but also just for really gnarly conditions the kite offers a huge wind range to suck up the lulls and handle the gusts and it is over built for durability and stability with 5 struts and extra reinforcements and ultra bright colours the Force is necessary survival equipment for all serious kiters.
- Flite remains our light wind weapon of choice, no updates at this time to the kite
- Cypher remains our unhooked park & wake kite for the season with an aggressive price drop and no updates at this time.
For 2013 we’ve moved to a blended model of both Generational and Seasonal products. The JT Pro & Surf Series boards and the Flite, Force & Prodigy kites are all Generational with 2nd and 3rd Gen versions (Flite 2.0) coming down the pipes but moving away from the September update. The Razor and the Mako will remain Seasonal for us with planned 12 month rotations.