Thumbscrews

Total Posts: 86

Joined 2006-03-03

PM

Hey John,

what size are the thumbscrews for the punch-up bar? What are they called? U were good enough to send me a couple extra’s, I have demo’ed my 9 & 12 several times and when people play around with the setting on the punch up “bloop” into the water they go (arghh). I had 2 left and one of them busted friday. I went to a of couple hardware stores with my last one.

They asked what I used it for, I tried to explain kiting and they figured I was some kind of freak who plays with kids kites, suffice to say neither of them had them nor had any idea where to buy them.

I can’t find any online. Where can I buy them?

Help.

Cheers

Lester :wink:

Total Posts: 1247

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Hello Lester!

I believe those are metric threads on a bolt. We then had the plastic thumb screw head applied later with a mallet. I will get further information on the exact thread you will need from Ross and check back in.

John Z

Signature

John A. Zimmerman
Sales & Marketing Manager
Ocean Rodeo Sports Inc

Joined 2006-03-03

PM

Ok thanks John.

Just point me to a website where I can buy the plastic thumb screw head things and the size of the bolt thing. I will have a go at putting them together and try not to smash up my fingers.

Many thanks.

lester rolleyes
Have you shipped the bridle mods to the UK stores yet?

Joined 2006-03-03

PM

Hello, hello, anyone there?

Been couple weeks, just point me to a website John so I can buy the bits and put therm together myself.

Many thanks

Lester

Total Posts: 120

Joined 2006-01-20

PM

Try a marine store/shop.

Signature

Its all about the adventure and stoke!

Joined 2006-03-03

PM

allready did m8, marine stores, little and big harware stores, no luck. Hence my question, point me 2 a website…

lester