New cypher 12m with bar
Posted: 01 July 2012 03:05 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2011-11-18

Hey guys,

I have a new 12m cypher for sale.  I bought this one to use on my last vacation while my other 12m was getting repaired.  Unfortunately for me, I only had 1.5 hours on it in punta cana (not the windy season).  The kite is basically brand new and I’ll throw in a 2012freestyle bar (bar used around 20 sessions). 

$1200 for kite, bag and bar + shipping. Color is green

You can also get the other one for $950.00 with bar + shipping.  Conox kite repair in BC is currently doing a small repair on it.  Long story short, i had a few pin holes in the main bladder, got a new one and after I installed it, I didn’t close the zipper all the way in.  When the kite fell in the water and a wave took it, the pressure poped the zipper.  This is a minor repair and will not affect the kite. 
This kite has been used for around 15 sessions and still in GREAT shape.  The color for this one is blue.

One of these kiteS has to go ASAP before my wife kills me!!!  Lol

The cyphers are truly awesome!!!!  These are great prices for 2012 complete set up!!!  They come with the direct bridle system, but I also have the first pulley system if you want it.  I personally prefer the direct bridle.

You can also email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Sly

Cheers!!!

Posted: 02 July 2012 12:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-11-18

here’s the picture of the new kite.  As i said, spent one week in punta cana (club med) from June 23rd to June 30th).  1.5 hours riding…  what a waste :-(  This is such a great spot, but the best time to go there is January to April!

Image Attachments
IMG_5710.jpg

Posted: 03 July 2012 04:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-11-18

Make sure to send me a message at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) if interested as I can’t receive private messages for some reason.  I can also take the best offer as I need one of the two kite to go ASAP.  Both kites are on awesome conditions, but the green one is basically brand new.  Also can sell them without the bar.

Posted: 15 July 2012 11:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-11-18

One of these kite need a home….

New price:

-$1000 for the new green cypher with freestyle bar

-$800 for the repaired cypher with freestyle bar

This is a great deal!!!  The cypher is one of the best kite tested in the magazines this year and the best kite I’ve ever had.  I just put it on eBay for a second week (new one) but I’ll take it down is someone here want to buy it. 

I can also sell them without the bar -$200

Sly

‹‹ Makos for Sale      2011 or 2012 mako wanted ››