wave PICS! PICS! PICS! FROM PHILIPPE france

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

pics taken by DIMULE on a south wind and 4ft swell in hossegor (france)
enjoy…

the pro model will be out soon!!!

Total Posts: 626

Joined 2006-03-24

PM

Phil,

That yellow wave board looks like it can turn hard and fast thru anything you point it at! You are a surf maniac dude! Nice! What size One were you using? The 9m?
I love the color of the water in hossegor, it looks like an ocean of perrier mineral water. Refreshingly cool man! 8)

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

hi Craig, yes i was using the 9m, love that kite, prefear the 7 though, but as the wind is weak there we need floatters and fast kites..

That yellow board is the one we’re going to get in production next year I guess!! unless i make a better one between then..

see ya

phil

Total Posts: 61

Joined 2006-10-13

PM

Yeah Phil!

Formidable!! if that works in French!  Sweet shots and nice the off the lip floater.  Those fast hollow beach breaks must make for some challenging riding. 
Could you put up a couple close up pics of the board itself, and give a few more details, like who the shaper/designer is, what the dimensions are and whats it made of?

Thanks, keep shredding!
Mark

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

i dont have a pic of the board with me but will take one shortly…

It’s a 5’7 shaped by a friend in hossegor, it has got a tow in kind of shape, double concave, square tail , we can put 4 fins or three, not too much roker. It’s a surfboard material, with more layers of tissu around the feet and on the rails.  hope we can make a mold out fo it soon and product it with oceanrodeo..

check u mate !!!
are u from south africa?

Total Posts: 61

Joined 2006-10-13

PM

Yeah i’m from Cape Town, but been in Canada for about 18 months now and took up kiteboarding cause there are only lakes here and no waves for me to surf.
Thanks for the info - i’d be interested to see the board and fin system -