Merry Christmas

Total Posts: 36

Joined 2006-01-19

PM

I would like to wish the entire Crew a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Thanks for all your support and feedback. It`s a pleasure for me to design products for riders like yourselves.
  Let`s hope for some good wind and surf over the holidays.
Cheers, Ross

Total Posts: 285

Joined 2007-10-30

PM

Thanks man and right back at ya.  It’s been great watching this company grow and develop, in no small part attributable to your work and talents.  Would like to extend my good will to the whole organization.  Pretty refreshing to see a company succeed by employing the concepts of inclusivity, community, and respect as core parts of the corporate culture.  I wish you all a happy holiday and nothing but the best in the future.

Total Posts: 571

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

I echo what Brent says.

It was great to be able to make the Crew Event at Nitinat Lake back in 2009. I have very fond memories of that trip. Its a shame finances don’t stretch to both new gear and return trips to Canada (or a trip to Hatteras for that matter) but who knows one day maybe?

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all at Ocean Rodeo as well as fellow Crew Members world wide!

Signature

andy

Dorset UK

Total Posts: 517

Joined 2008-04-13

PM

Thanks guys, Ross, can I mirror that? It’s a pleasure for me to ride products from designers like yourselves!
And I honestly feel privileged to be able to contribute to the designing at OR myself.

Total Posts: 87

Joined 2006-01-17

PM

Merry Christmas Ross from all the Ocean Rodeo Riders on The Rock- we are about 75% of the kiters here!

Brad

Signature

St. John’s Newfoundland

Total Posts: 75

Joined 2007-04-23

PM

Merry christmas and thank you for designing such great kites. You really out did yourself this year. I am grateful to be a part of the OR crew..

Total Posts: 446

Joined 2006-10-24

PM

Merry Christmas / Nadolig Llawen

Hope everyone has a great time and keep the stuff coming Ross. It’s mind boggling how you manage to keep the gera improving year on year.

Signature

The only kiter in the Village

Total Posts: 284

Joined 2006-11-22

PM

Merry Christmas to Ross and the whole OR Staff.

Kirk

Signature

Core XR3 12M
Rise XPD 9M
Mako King
Mako Classic
Mako Wide

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2008-05-14

PM

Merry hoho OR crew it’s an honor and a true pleasure to ride ocean rodeo kites and boards.  LOVE telling everyone about my razors!
Debs xo

Total Posts: 44

Joined 2010-05-21

PM

Merry Christmas Ross, Thanks for the great kites.  Been all time here lately. Hope you’re getting some good waves

Signature

All I need are some tasy waves, a cool buzz and I’m fine…Jeff Spicoli