Help pyro pro !!!!

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2011-12-13

PM

Bonjour,

Je suis français et j’ai acheté une pyro pro en janvier 2011 par un shop français (kitexperience).
Je fais de la compétition en kite (championnat de france de race) et je kite toute l’année.
Malheureusement ma pyro pro est déjà déchirée : au niveau d’une couture (entre les jambes) qui a laché pendant une compétition.
J’ai renvoyé la pyro pro le 17 octobre au shop pour faire marcher la garantie.
Le shop français n’a reçu (semble t’il) une réponse favorable d’ocean rodeo qu’au bout d’un mois : le 22 novembre.
Fin novembre, ma combine est donc repartie au Canada pour passer en garantie…
A ce jour, je n’ai aucune nouvelles de ma pyro pro, et comme je m’entraine pour le championnat du monde de foil et qu’il fait maintenant très froid, j’ai même été obligé de racheter une autre combine pour l’hiver en attendant de recevoir un jour ma pyro pro…

Nous sommes le 13 decembre, soit presque 2 mois après mon envoi de pyro déchirée et qui est sous garantie… ma combine est-elle bien retournée au canada ??? que fait ocean rodeo ????? Comment expliquer un délai aussi long pour faire marcher ne simple garantie ?

En espérant une réponse,

Greg,
France

http://www.takpt.fr
https://intranet.ffvl.fr/licences/131530

Image Attachments

oceanrodeo-sav.jpg

Joined 2011-12-13

PM

??????
hmmm

Joined 2011-12-13

PM

..... ?

Total Posts: 285

Joined 2007-10-30

PM

Gonna try and translate this so that he might get a response.

Hi,

I’m French and I bought a pyro pro in Jan 2011 from a French Shop (kitesperience).
I compete in kite racing (French Champs) and kite year round.
Sadly, my pyro pro already has a tear: on a seam (between the legs) that it suffered during a competition.
I returned the suit on Oct 17th to take advantage of the warranty.
The French shop hadn’t received word yet from OR by the 22 of November so at the end of November the suit was sent to Canada to enter the warranty process.
To this day there is no news of the suit, and seeing as I am currently training for the world champs and its freezing I had to figure out an alternate winter outfit.

Its now mid December, two months since I tore the suit.

Can anyone please tell me if:

The suit made it to Canada? Do you have it?
What’s the decision regarding the warranty?
Then a bit of a gripe about please explaining why it has taken so long.

In hopes of a response,

Greg

France

Hope that is helpful to both sides of the equation.

Peace.

Brent

Joined 2011-12-13

PM

Thank you Brent for the translation !  wink

I hope ocean rodeo will find a solution so i could get back my pyro pro as soon as possible, for my winter training… before july 2012 if possible !!  LOL
Next time, i will try to repair it myself… even if there is a “ocean rodeo garantee” !

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2009-08-11

PM

I agree with wazagreg. Use OR garantee for drysuits just during summer; during autoumn, winter, spring -when you use drysuits it is better to repair your self, otherwise you can probably say goodbye to drysuits season in cold days. Especialy if you are for European union.
I had a pyro pro - some problems with “steaches” - great drysuits.
Now i own surf dry - predator. No problem at all with suits. It is simply the best drysuit on the market grin

Happy Holidays!

Joined 2011-12-13

PM

3 month later… no drysuit in my box, no information about my pyro pro… :( :(  :(

Total Posts: 285

Joined 2007-10-30

PM

NOt sure your going to get the response your looking for through this venue.  This is more a chat forum than a direct line to the company.

I’d suggest you send direct emails to the customer service dept.

Try .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

or .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

or connect with JohnZ through one of his posts on this forum.

Your just communicating with other users here…. not people who can really help you out.