need help..
Posted: 12 September 2011 08:20 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-09-12

I have a Quadrifoil with a few inch rip where the cloth ripped right on a seam. Being a Quadrifoil (24 sq ft, I think), it’s old (you can all guess just how old), so I don’t think it’s worth a professional repair. I’ve found some information on doing repairs, but I don’t know where to get supplies (little bits of ripstop, thread). Any suggestions?

have your kitesurfing equipment up to date. Grab one now at cosmickites.com

Posted: 14 September 2011 04:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-08-21

put out an ad in your local kitesurf website asking if anyone has an old kite that you could poach a little bit of fabric from.

Signature 

mexidog

Posted: 14 September 2011 02:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-09-14

Xrumer - Hey you ever even heard about Xrumer ? If you do then you definitely know the power of its Back Links. For them that dont know, it is the most complete powerful link builder out there. But heres the kicker these professionals have taken xrumer to a whole new level. There Xrumer mods allows link building to over 60 different platforms and growing monthly. Which is equal to access over 9,000,000 different links or more. Here check them out. Xrumer 

These professional Xrumer is not a joke butfor real. Go ahead contact them and they will show you proof. Many SEO companies employ there Xrumer services, plus many link sellers out there. 
Watch your website shoot straight to the top of the ranks with this Xrumer

Like I suggested before just gotta check it out. Xrumer 
I know it definitely was the best business decision I ever made!! I now set on the first page of all top three search engines with all my sites.