i need a new Bladder for razor 10,where can i find it?

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2011-05-29

PM

Hello ocean rodeo crew i had a razor 10 meter ,where can i find a new bladder because today my leading edje bladder after a crash has a huge hole.I can not find it at the online store plz help,,thank you

Total Posts: 112

Joined 2006-05-30

PM

Usually if you contact OR Sales ( John Zimmerman - .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  I think is still current )  or Kevin in Customer Service ( see below ) they will set you up with a replacement bladder.

Call if e-mail doesn’t get answered - this time of year they are likely either on holiday or gettting ready for the fall dealer show.

Kevin McLellan
Ocean Rodeo
Customer Service
(250)544-4969
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
http://www.oceanrodeo.com

Signature

Comox Kite Repair
http://www.comoxkiterepair.ca

Total Posts: 87

Joined 2006-01-17

PM

Get yourself some Tear Aid and try to do the repair first.  It is pretty simple and there are all sorts of video on line to help.  We just finished a repair today which saved us getting a new bladder.

Signature

St. John’s Newfoundland

Joined 2011-05-29

PM

yes i know but i dont want to risk it,i have a mystiq   warior 2 harness 2010 ,it was new less than 10   times used,the click system of my harness opened while i was riding and i have lost conrtol of my kite ,the kite fall in rocks and now i have a str8 rip about 15-20 cm in my leading edge,my bladder has a smaller hole but big enough to be dificult to repair,my small bladders have also water in them,any ideas how to get all the water out? i want to change my leading edge bladder to be sure that i wont have problem in the future,i am so sad i loved that kite and it was only 3 months old :( .mystiq warior is crap just cost me a new kite( it wasnt the first time that click opened,i thought the first time was mine mistake until now)

Total Posts: 112

Joined 2006-05-30

PM

For water in the struts, lightly inflate the strut(s) and use gravity and the internal air pressure to drain/push the majority of the water out.  After a few dry ( summer low Relative Humidity ) inflation/deflation cycles, the last few drops of water will evaporated out.

If the LE bladder tear is not on or close to an edge seam, then it is not hard to make a reliable repair by welding a patch over the tear.

A welded repair should be about 1/2 the cost of a replacement bladder.

If you are in the US, then go to bladderman  In Canada, Private Message me for a bladder welding contact in Canada. Elsewhere, I don’t know anyone doing bladder welding.

The adhesive in Tear Aid has worked reliably for me for years in kites I use frequently - it’s all about getting it down smoothly, without wrinkles on a clean bladder.

Lots of options, just a question about how much money and time you want to spend on it ...

Signature

Comox Kite Repair
http://www.comoxkiterepair.ca

Joined 2011-05-29

PM

thank you very much for the reply ,i am in greece so i will try to repair it myself..if i can buy a bladder from oc online shop send me a pm.thanks