KPWT waves results in Portugal

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Hello again, Ocean rodeo finished 4th at the GUINCHO WAVE MASTERS in Portugal, the ONE 9m kicked some asses!!! 
Getting readdy for the next comp in France… see you

Total Posts: 626

Joined 2006-03-24

PM

Wow! Totally sweet dude! I knew this kite was something special, its just so easy to rip with.  8)

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2006-07-15

PM

9M

I agree, The 9m is the gem of the One range, I had the best little wave session on it a few weeks back. Made me realise how versatile the One is.

Ben

Signature

http://www.oceanrodeokites.co.uk

RIPPING UP THE OCEAN RODEO GEAR IN THE UK!!!!

Total Posts: 1246

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Philippe is a rock star!

I here are some photos of him in action. Take note that he is riding on the 1st prototype of the Philippe Alengrin Pro 5’7” or 5’11” board, likely to be released in time for the late spring 07 or summer. He has been hard at work refinning the shape and will be shipping us his final version shortly for us to make available to all y’all.

John Z - OR :evil:

Philippe Gets 4th! (not bad for a “soul rider”!!!)

CONGRATULATIONS PHILIPPE!

Signature

John A. Zimmerman
Sales & Marketing Manager
Ocean Rodeo Sports Inc

Total Posts: 120

Joined 2006-01-20

PM

Nice. looking forward to the board.Hopefully it will be available sooner than later.

Signature

Its all about the adventure and stoke!

Total Posts: 626

Joined 2006-03-24

PM

nice shots! Phillipe looks like a he is lovin every second with the invisible force, and the waves! The board looks interesting too, would probably beat the crap out of my 20 year old 6’6” winged pin tri-fin that has one fin ripped off. (it was eaten by a 200lb gooey duck)