diablo kite in Caribbean ...

Total Posts: 185

Joined 2006-01-09

PM

while waiting the new web site ‘ll be available !!
This is the link of the new diablo’s gallery with beautiful pictures we took in Martinique ...(Caribbean)
enjoy !

The gallery :   

Total Posts: 1246

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Jeremie!

Amazing shot! I am glad you like the new gear!

Happy new year, I look forward to great things this year!

JohnZ

Signature

John A. Zimmerman
Sales & Marketing Manager
Ocean Rodeo Sports Inc

Total Posts: 84

Joined 2008-09-04

PM

wow,the color scheme is amazing…

for hose of you hwo havent flown the new DIABLO yet,you
in for a suprise :D

great shots on your site Jeremie.

cheers,
mf.

Total Posts: 185

Joined 2006-01-09

PM

thanks a lot !!
caribbean colors .......
soon new beautiful picts ...

Total Posts: 84

Joined 2008-09-04

PM

Diablo in the Carribean

I am here in Cabarete,Been windy ever scince i arrived,Wind has been a bit unsteady,but Windy.Getting better all the time.I have been ripping it up on the diablo 14 in the waves.This kite is amazing.Just pure,perfection.very stable and amazing pull,with a comfortable bar pressure.turns faster than i could have ever amagined.The range is huge.I have a 12 meter,but i can’t seem to stop using the 14.Then i go directly to my 10 bronco.Which i still love.The Local Dominican’s have been trying the Diablo here,and are giving me feedback.It seems as though it is very important to set the line lenghts correctly.Then the kite will fly like a dream.Your lines need to be equal to start.The smaller sizes like stronger winds 12 meter down.the larger sizes 14 and up like lighter winds,but have a huge range.Well into the 12 meter size.Even into the 10 meter range.And boy am i lovin the lift.Up,up,and away in my flying machine.The DIABLO.> P.S. I will be posting photo’s soon of the Dominicans in action on this Kite.Cheers. :twisted: LOL  :idea:  rolleyes

Total Posts: 626

Joined 2006-03-24

PM

Jeremie told me once, “let the kite speak to you through your hands and arms and body, it will tell you what to do.” You were so right right Jeremie, this Diablo is such a new experience in kiting that words can’t do justice to the new world of possiblities these kick ass kites give to an experenced flyer. Today was a perfect example.
Storm winds 14 to 24 knots, this kite eats it up and delivers to the rider not only good sailing, but some incredible jumps and fast rides through big lulls that seem to eat other sailors alive. Fast turning and instant reaction to gusts, I love this kite!