KITE surfing videos…

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Hello everyone, check out the videos in Peru and Morrocco in “GALLERY” done in May and june 06…

Total Posts: 626

Joined 2006-03-24

PM

Now those are “waves”! Man, Peru is the place to let it go and rip with the flow. Awesome!

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

thank you, if you need info to go there, just ask…

Joined 2006-03-24

PM

OK. How do I get me and my moon goddess mako on some of the best waves this sailor has ever seen?

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

you fisrt need to get a flight to lima, then another one to trujillo, after that, there are a lot of spots around.. what period would u like to go?
there is no wind all year around

Joined 2006-03-24

PM

I think I know what you are trying to say.
Last month, Jose Rosas, at Peru Kite, sent me this e-mail about Peru-

“Lots of things changed in the last 12 years around here, yes… there were many bad news coming out of here back then and I do not blame on anyone by been a bit suspicious about coming, I was living overseas back then as I did not want to live with all this violence around. Thanks god that was ended by 1995 and since then the country has been going up an up, in 1992 we had 5,000 tourists, this year seems we will close it with 2,000,000 as Peru is the country with more touristic destinations in the world declared by UNESCO with 835 destinations while the second in the world is Mexico with “only” 355…”

My growing impression of Peru is this- “the possibilitys are incredible” and will blow the socks off anyone with a sense of adventure and a willingness to travel to something new. Right now, with the el nino taking shape, Jose says it gets even windier than usual.
Peru is the secret spot dude, and I’m working on finding a window of opportunity to taste its sweet fruits of ripping energy. 8)
Check out this shot from space of Lima, the waves are awesome!

Hey Phillipe, you rock man!