Airush Lines

Total Posts: 50

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

I think Ocean Rodeo should consider using the type of lines Airush uses.  Airush lines appear to have some special coating on them making them very unlikely to tangle making them a breeze to quickly separate to attach to the kite.  If this could be done that would fix the only down side I have.

Total Posts: 66

Joined 2010-05-09

PM

hmmm i’ve never had an issue with the lines.  i always walk my lines straight downwind and have never had any problems.  i dunno,

-wade.

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

Well try out some airush lines and you would better understand the difference

Joined 2010-05-09

PM

easy there…i’m just trying to provide a bit of insight into how i walk my lines to avoid tangles.  don’t take this as a personal attack.

-wade.

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

obviously tone doesn’t translate…but I wasn’t taking it personal like you….I was just explaining

Joined 2010-05-09

PM

grin

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2011-08-11

PM

Airush Standard Harness Line is attached by two Velcro closures to the kite bar. It is most commonly used with an Air Loop (or chicken loop), but works well on all bar setups and systems. This line is stiffer than a windsurfing harness line, with shorter Velcro closures to accommodate the smaller diameter kite bars .
Lengths: 16”, 17”, 18”.

Airush Mono Harness Line is attached by one Velcro closure and positioned in the center of the kite bar. It is made extra stiff, so that it does not flap around. Consequently it always maintains its position on the bar for easy hook ins.
Lengths: 13.25”, 14.25”, 15.25”.

Airush Mono Swivel Harness Line is attached by one Velcro closure and positioned in the center of the kite bar. The swivel version allows a rider to untwist their fly lines while remaining hooked into the harness. Unlike other swivel lines, the Airush Swivel always locks in place after turning for easy hook ins. This harness line is for advanced riders only that do not use a wrist leach. It is not compatible with all safety systems.
Lengths: 13.25”, 14.25”, 15.25”.

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

finally got to try the newest ocean rodeo bar and lines….....I still got to second the airush lines again as they are so easy to work with unlike the ones ocean rodeo uses….check them out and the choice would be easys

Total Posts: 446

Joined 2006-10-24

PM

i would say that many lines from different manufacturers are great when they are brand new and crispy. Wit htime they age and seem to become a lot more flexible and more prone to tangling.

That’s my experience anyway

Signature

The only kiter in the Village

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

well obviously you haven’t seen the airush lines…check them out