SURF EXPO 2006, Orlando Florida

Total Posts: 51

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Stuff all looks great guys!! Thanks for the link Hugo,...Reef Girls look great as well. I’ve missed Surf Expo for the past 2 years, but more to the point Missed the Reef girls for the past 2 years. Whenever my wife lost me at the show, she always knew just where to find me!!!
Cheers,
Derek

Signature

If it doesn’t blow it sucks!

Total Posts: 86

Joined 2006-03-03

PM

Hi Ian,

thanks for the reply. Found the thread on the mod for the bar, will have to give it a crack. Ya love the 12 and the 9, they rock, gust eating machines when we just got the tail end of that hurricane this week!. Really like the look of the the new mako and the 14m with a one pump as well.

lester

Total Posts: 53

Joined 2006-01-19

PM

Hey Lester,

Me too, can’t wait to get my grubby paws on the new lighter 14, I reckon that’ll be a killer combo of 12-like useability coupled with lighter wind performance, chuck a 134 Mako into the mix and it’s gonna be happy days!  :D :D :D

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

Nice to meet you guys at the Surf Expo.  Chris Moore is going to be drooling when he sees that I have a Mako 150 to ride during the race!!! :twisted:

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2006-07-26

PM

I was fortunate enough to try out the Mako 134 at the Expo demo day.  It’s easily going to become my new one and only.  I think I could even take the fins off for flat water riding.  You guys are going to love it.  Thanks John, Richard and Evan for making the trip down to FL.  The ‘07 stuff is going to be hot.