Outlaw 142

Total Posts: 315

Joined 2006-04-02

PM

Still have it for sale, board is still to small and to much rocker for my big frame, make me an offer, board worked excellent in very high winds for me but don’t get them often enough I need something more suited for me.  Thks,  Jas

Signature

Kiting is great can’t wait to retire so I can do it full time.  Bring on the wind.

Total Posts: 51

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

what kinda shape is it in?

Signature

If it doesn’t blow it sucks!

Joined 2006-04-02

PM

great shape, I can send some photo’s if you like, little scrapes, nothing worth fixing.

Jason

Signature

Kiting is great can’t wait to retire so I can do it full time.  Bring on the wind.

Total Posts: 51

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

I have a friend who sold his outlaw, and misses it terribly….he is in vancouver island,...any idea how much to ship? How much for the board?
PM me with your e-mail, and I’ll pass it along to him.

Cheers,
Derek

Signature

If it doesn’t blow it sucks!

Joined 2006-04-02

PM

I paid $400 plus taxes in June used approx four times, shipping is anywhere from $20 to $50 depending on how fast he wants it there.  I would be willing to let it go for $350 + shipping, I would be out $100, I would put the money towards a wider board with less rocker for my size.  Hope we can work something out.

jason

Signature

Joined 2006-04-02

PM

It’s me again, I’ve still got the board, I don’t use it and want to get rid of it, there’s nothing wrong cosmetic, It’s just to small and to much rocker for my size, make me an offer so I can put money towards another board that will suit me better.

Jason

Signature