Why only u.s. currency
Posted: 09 September 2006 06:48 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  315
Joined  2006-04-02

Being a Canadian company why is all your prices in U.S. dollars, I checked my wallet and bank account and it appears still to be canadian currency, perhaps have the two there.  Not a big one just like to know in canadian funds that’s all.

J

Signature 

Kiting is great can’t wait to retire so I can do it full time.  Bring on the wind.

Posted: 11 September 2006 12:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1246
Joined  2006-01-10

You actually can pay in Candian $$ (and Euros) upon check out with Pay Pal. Pay Pal will convert the total to what ever currency you wish to use and bill you accordingly.

We had to make a decission as to what currency to charge in order to keep the site clean and efficient. Perhaps one day we will allow for multiple currencies to be displayed but this would result in us needing to have people select their country upon arriving at the site, etc.

We felt it was cleaner this way, especially given that upon check out with Pay Pal you can choose what currency you wish to pay in.

John Z : OR :evil:

Signature 

John A. Zimmerman
Sales & Marketing Manager
Ocean Rodeo Sports Inc

Posted: 11 September 2006 03:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-02

Makes sense I guess, thankyou for the reply, the site does look awesome, looking forward to 2007 gear, I’m not glas to say but I’m happy I waited a year before buying the one, I bet you sorted out a lot of the problems, I bought my bronco’s November last year, they still work awesome.

Jason

Signature 

Kiting is great can’t wait to retire so I can do it full time.  Bring on the wind.

Posted: 12 September 2006 12:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  61
Joined  2006-01-18

so john that explains the currency part, but how does one go about bartering, cause i’ll give you 20knots solid for a week if you give me a sweet 07 diablo… :wink:

Signature 

Ocean Rodeo Rep Ireland

Posted: 13 September 2006 02:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1246
Joined  2006-01-10

Diablo ‘07!?!

Coming right at cha! I am writing this from Florida where we are busy attending (read setting up for) Surf Expo 2006. Watch the forum for photos of the booth and all our gear in it and be sure to check out our  main web site this Friday for the full update and transition to 2007 gear!

What’s there you ask? Hmmm, how about a brand new PYRO SURF suit? Or, perhaps the GO-JOE? Maybe the 2007 BOARDS and KITES to boot. Oh, lest I forget BOOTS, GLOVES and HOODS for the drysuits and a brand new 2007 5th LINE BAR. Geez, and you thought we were just a bunch of slackers.

Whoop whoop! ‘07 shiznat ships to the shops in the next 3 weeks!

John Z : OR :evil:

Signature 

John A. Zimmerman
Sales & Marketing Manager
Ocean Rodeo Sports Inc

Posted: 13 September 2006 08:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-02

Oh Ya

I’m saving the monies u.s. canadian who cares, I need new gear. Bring on the photo’s, skin tight drysuit, I got to lose some weight I guess. HA HA raspberry

jas

Signature 

Posted: 14 September 2006 04:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  94
Joined  2006-01-20

Re: Oh Ya

[quote author=“000044105”]I’m saving the monies u.s. canadian who cares, I need new gear. Bring on the photo’s, skin tight drysuit, I got to lose some weight I guess. HA HA raspberry

jas

Yeah… it was OK to get fat in winter…we could stick a nice baggy drysuit on…. Looking forward to this idea though :D

Signature 

16m one, session harness and a pyro pro equipped….. 9 on the way soon!
LOVELY!