Clothing & Graphics

Total Posts: 143

Joined 2006-04-18

PM

Just wanted to comment that I love my OR non-kiting gear…i.e. Trucker Cap, T-shirt and Neo-Beanie.  It helps to “wear the feeling”  between sessions when the wind is down.

I post this because you guys have some seriously cool graphics….the web images for the Mako board and your print adds for the One Kite come to mind.

Would love to see some of these graphics also available in a T, hoodie, sticker, etc…so we can continue to express our brand loyalty while not on the water.

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2006-07-15

PM

Second that!

My Emms asked me if they did girlie stuff.
She is free for modelling and stuff.

Wants on the OR team too!

Ben

Signature

http://www.oceanrodeokites.co.uk

RIPPING UP THE OCEAN RODEO GEAR IN THE UK!!!!

Total Posts: 1246

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Gentlemen!

Allright! I like the sound of the volunteer models….!

OK - Here’s the break down. (I know, I know, you’ve heard it all before)

T-Shirts, we should have 5-10 new designs for shirts soon. I anticipate choosing between 5-8 of these for production and they will be available shortly. This should include gear for your mrs.

PLEASE PROVIDE SUGGESTIONS HERE FOR WHAT (REALISTIC PLEASE) YOUR LADY FRIENDS WOULD WEAR / BUY THAT WE COULD MAKE.

Hoodies, these are a bit more complicated as there are a bevvie of import issues with different countries and the cost gets out of hand if we do them locally. However, we are on top of this and hope to have a couple designs available very soon. Trust me, I have been asking for a frickin’ hoodie ever since I started here….!

PLEASE PROVIDE SUGGESTIONS HERE FOR WHAT (REALSITIC PLEASE) YOU WOULD WEAR / BUY THAT WE COULD MAKE.

Nice one!

John Z

Signature

John A. Zimmerman
Sales & Marketing Manager
Ocean Rodeo Sports Inc

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Bo - if you post a picture of you in a bikini on here I will gladly have made all the gear you ask for…until then, it’s hats circa the 80’s for you!

80’s, come on! It’s the new style! Maybe Bermuda is just too far ahead?

Z

Signature

John A. Zimmerman
Ocean Rodeo Sports Inc

Total Posts: 120

Joined 2006-01-20

PM

Normal hats/caps
T-shirts long $ short sleeve

For Her
tennis peak
T=shirt

Signature

Its all about the adventure and stoke!

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Will do!

Signature

John A. Zimmerman
Ocean Rodeo Sports Inc

Total Posts: 315

Joined 2006-04-02

PM

Rash guard and different type of underwear (thickness) for the pyro, one peace preferably as two seem to ride up.  I wear or neopreme touque and helmet so head never cold.

Jason

Signature

Kiting is great can’t wait to retire so I can do it full time.  Bring on the wind.

Total Posts: 626

Joined 2006-03-24

PM

A rash guard is a very good idea, kiters, especially newbies, look at you like you’re a pro or something when you’ve got one over your wetsuit. I think its a great way to associate yourself with a brand and get “streamlined”.
What types of clothing are “easy” to import?

(Thongs are good for securing your pump handle)

Total Posts: 53

Joined 2006-01-19

PM

I’ll second the rash guard request, as long as they are big enough to go over a wetsuit in colder climates. They’re ideal for sponsored riders too.

I’d also like to see a seriously cool pair of board shorts to wear with the session harness or for just kicking around on the beach.

Just an idea… how about OR logo dog tags shipped with each kite and board?... They could be worn/used as a keyring/bag-tag.

For the girls, again rash vests as they always look good on kite girls!

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

[quote author=“twister”]Just an idea… how about OR logo dog tags shipped with each kite and board?... They could be worn/used as a keyring/bag-tag.

You are seriously Twisted! Ha ha ha, that is too good of an idea! In fact, it is such a good idea we already looked into it for the 05 season. Back then it was going to be a large expense compared to the kites we sold. Maybe now that we are really starting to rock and roll we will be able to make it happen.

Thanks for the suggestions guys! I have a meeting on Friday with our clothing design team and will attempt to post what I get from them here as soon as possible.

JZ

Signature

John A. Zimmerman
Ocean Rodeo Sports Inc

Total Posts: 61

Joined 2006-10-13

PM

Sometimes understated is good too, i still wear surf labels, but heck i get so tired of BILLABONG, QUICKSILVER so IN YOUR FACE and every frikken one is wearing it 1000 miles from the surf.

“Eddie would go” in black and white is an awesome Tshirt and people who don’t know what the Eddie Aikau big wave contest is, ask.

Might be a bit long, but I’d love to see someting like your slogan on a T,
“...once you ride OR you’ll never switch back” or just “ride OR you’ll never switch back”.

Total Posts: 511

Joined 2006-01-19

PM

I’m enjoying my new O.R. hoody & t’s. Nice work O.R.

Signature

Big Wave Dave your one stop weather site for S. Van. Island…