Chucktown

Total Posts: 284

Joined 2006-11-22

PM

In the latest Kiteforum magazine is a report on the Ro-Sham Throwdown, the Gorge 15-18 July by Davey Blair. The article has a picture captioned “Chucktown putting it about for his new sponsors”. The picture shows him riding a Naish kite. So… I take it that Davey is no longer a team rider for OR? He is no longer on the OR team rider page.

Is this old news?

regards
Kirk

Signature

Core GT 12M
Rise XPD 9M
Mako Kingn
Mako Classic
Mako Wide

Total Posts: 75

Joined 2007-04-23

PM

Looks like Brian Lake isn’t on the rider page anymore either. Has he parted ways with OR as well?

Total Posts: 1246

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Hi Guys!

Sadly, both riders have moved on and we wish them both all the best. Both Davey and Bryan are incredible riders and they both worked hard to gain recognition for our brand while they rode for us.

JZ

Signature

John A. Zimmerman
Sales & Marketing Manager
Ocean Rodeo Sports Inc

Total Posts: 284

Joined 2006-11-22

PM

johnz - 28 September 2010 04:52 PM

Hi Guys!

Sadly, both riders have moved on and we wish them both all the best. Both Davey and Bryan are incredible riders and they both worked hard to gain recognition for our brand while they rode for us.

JZ

Sounds like there is room for a couple of more team riders. What kind of medical insurance to you guys have? Just kidding, I like the job I have. No, no and again no! I cannot accept the mantle of team rider for OR.

kind regards
Kirk

Signature

Core GT 12M
Rise XPD 9M
Mako Kingn
Mako Classic
Mako Wide

Total Posts: 285

Joined 2007-10-30

PM

Can I have their old kites?