Ocean Rodeo Service Whow!!

Total Posts: 466

Joined 2006-06-15

PM

I new OR was good and John has gone above and beyond 3 kites and 3 board from his demo in Hood River to the Uk in under 3 days Unbelievable !!

I have had deliveries from Canada as quick but to get this service whilst on the road staggering
Thanks John

Anyway the new JT Pro looks stunning.  The king. Juries out compared to last year but the pre fitted deck pad is a big improvement
The makos will be interesting in mutant mode. Can’t wait to Vansurf to give them a go.

Razors first outing tomorrow.

Total Posts: 35

Joined 2009-12-30

PM

sunrise - 22 September 2010 05:16 PM

I
The makos will be interesting in mutant mode.

looking forward to your comments about 150x40 Mako with new construcion and side fins (in waves, for sure!), expecially compared with 2009/2010 same size Mako

Total Posts: 51

Joined 2010-07-05

PM

sunrise - 22 September 2010 05:16 PM

The king. Juries out compared to last year but the pre fitted deck pad is a big improvement.

Just curious if you are talking about the looks of the Mako King or if you are expecting it to perform differently from the 2010 version?

Signature

Safe riding,

Vik
http://www.thelazyrando.com

Total Posts: 466

Joined 2006-06-15

PM

I have now used the king a couple of times. It’s lighter and slightly smoother on the chop then last years. Not a great jump in performance just a little refinement