URGENT - Swivel ring and stopper broke!! Where can I get replacement parts?? Thanks

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2010-06-25

PM

Hey everybody….the little metal ball/ring on my swivel holding my center lines just broke in half today….it looks like it must have had some rust, I don’t know, but it wasn’t pleasant. I have a 2008 Rise. Do you know how to replace this??
Does OR sell just that part? And I would just roll my depower line through it or do I have to buy a brand new bar??
Also part of my plastic stopper broke off, don’t know how but it happen together.

Please check the pics and if anybody has some tips on where to find/order replacement part, I’d appreciate it.

thanks a lot

Image Attachments

CIMG1031-3.jpg

Signature

Roy

2008 10mt Rise

Total Posts: 466

Joined 2006-06-15

PM

I take it you are in the US so a little out of my area. Quick fix a small stainless shackle from a chandlery through the remaining ring and on to the pulley. ( Several wraps of old kiteline will also do) I am sure one of your dealer will then be able to sort
The swivels are nice but not necessary.  The bar I use has been without one for years. Never got round to fitting a new .

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2010-06-25

PM

thanks for the tip sunrise….

Not surprisingly, John Z from OR took care of this immediately and was patient with my never ending questions on how to set it up. It’s pretty frustrating when gear bails on you right before a planned trip but an immediate and flawless customer services makes the frustration go away pretty quickly.
Thanks John and OR crew for all the help.

Signature

Roy

2008 10mt Rise