Customer service

Total Posts: 466

Joined 2006-06-15

PM

Praise where it is due. I ordered an Board from Ocean Rodeo on Thursday evening .
17.00 GMT Saturday Fedex phone to say they will deliver the board Monday as no one was at my Office today. Thats the West coast of Canada to the South west of England in less than 3 days
Praise to OR and Fedex.

I also dropped this on Kiteforum as I am soooo stoked. Well done boys and Girls

Total Posts: 571

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

Funny that…The same thing happened to me back in April when I ordered a kite. It came so quick that I thought the box was something the wife had ordered. It sat in the hallway for a further 24 hours before closer examinmation revealed it was my new 12m. Fortunately I didn’t miss out on a session!

Signature

andy

Dorset UK

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2006-07-15

PM

Agreed,

Since OR have started using FedEx the delivery times are mental!

Signature

http://www.oceanrodeokites.co.uk

RIPPING UP THE OCEAN RODEO GEAR IN THE UK!!!!

Total Posts: 315

Joined 2006-04-02

PM

Nothing to do with Ocean Rodeo there awesome but I live in Norther Canada the arctic, and nothing makes it here in 3 days no matter who you ship it with and its 4 times the cost.  Good for you it’s quite impressive.

jas

Signature

Kiting is great can’t wait to retire so I can do it full time.  Bring on the wind.

Total Posts: 1246

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

We are certainly very stoked to be able to offer this fast service now guys! Too bad I can’t be boxed up and sent to visit the UK hey Benny Boy?! Would you even have me back?

Signature

John A. Zimmerman
Sales & Marketing Manager
Ocean Rodeo Sports Inc

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2008-04-02

PM

when do you expect the 2011. need new kites and i am paience have a 10.  08 and a 14.  09 great kites but wearing them out.  ok to check the spelling my feelings arent hurt. dock

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2006-07-15

PM

johnz - 23 June 2010 05:41 PM

We are certainly very stoked to be able to offer this fast service now guys! Too bad I can’t be boxed up and sent to visit the UK hey Benny Boy?! Would you even have me back?

Afraid not Z.

Signature

http://www.oceanrodeokites.co.uk

RIPPING UP THE OCEAN RODEO GEAR IN THE UK!!!!

Total Posts: 571

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

You would’nt want to go back to Vine Land anyway John. Don’t worry you’d still get a warm welcome in Dorset and no doubt Devon and Cornwall too - together with some demo gear of course grin

Signature

andy

Dorset UK