Go joe

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2006-08-19

PM

Was just wondering if anyone had tried one, and if and when they will be available.

Total Posts: 434

Joined 2006-01-11

PM

We expect to be able to supply them to our dealer network in approximately 3-4 weeks.

Signature

Ocean Rodeo, US Sales

Hyperflex Wetsuits, US Sales

Total Posts: 1246

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

You can order them now on our webpage! (N.A and most European countries only….sorry) or through your dealer.

They will ship in about 2 week’s time, they are already on their way here.

Come visit us at Surf Expo to see more of them - booth 939

John Z

Signature

John A. Zimmerman
Sales & Marketing Manager
Ocean Rodeo Sports Inc

Total Posts: 53

Joined 2006-01-19

PM

What are the color options for the Go Joe? I saw a couple of different colors in the pics from Surf Expo but the ‘add to basket’ system gives no option :?

Total Posts: 173

Joined 2005-12-27

PM

Hi Twister! Go Joe’s come in FL Green, FL Yellow and FL Orange. (all bright for now). In the comments section ( in Paypal) you can note a color pref. Will look into color select on the Go Joe page. Thanks!

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2006-12-27

PM

Installation question

Which of the two straps above the plate are supposed to be pushed down by the board handle?  I tried putting it on and noticed that only one of them can be secured depending on which hole on the plate is chosen for the board handle screw.

Total Posts: 173

Joined 2005-12-27

PM

The strap hanging down from the bottom of the center cross strut has a loop in the free end. In the middle of this loop is a hole. Simply place your grab handle end into the loop, pushing the screw through the hole.
Last step is push the screw through the correct hole in the base plate and then screw onto your board.
As you inflate the go joe, this now secured webbing strap will tension with inflation, thus holding the go joe securely in place.
You can find the manual on the go joe page:

http://www.oceanrodeo.com/pdf/GoJoe manual.pdf

I hope this helps!