2010 Rise Manual
Posted: 01 January 2010 01:40 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-01-01

G’Day Guys,

I clicked on the link for the 2010 Rise manual, but have noticed that the one listed seems to be a general SLE kite manual only, rather than a specific 2010 model version.

I would like to make an adjustment to add more bar pressure. The manual listed shows 4 settings but the 2010 kite does not seem to have these connection points.

Kindly provide a 2010 Rise specific manual and/or the the adjustments instructions.

Any tips on getting more boost would be appreciated.  Could manage 7-10m on my Core GT but only 3-4 on the 2010 Rise.

Signature 

Go high or go home!

Posted: 01 January 2010 11:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-01-01

Just been out again, and realized I had used the small bar on my first session.  Changed to the bigger bar and slower turn speed setting on the kite and problem sorted.

What a great kite. Awesome Boost today and unbelievable hang time.  I’m impressed and will be spreading the word down under.

Any news on that manual??

Signature 

Go high or go home!

Posted: 01 January 2010 05:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  519
Joined  2008-04-13

Hi Booster, welcome to the crew! your nick now says it all. I couldn’t believe your first story and fortunately neither did you. I have only been out on the 10m now and the boost is just so easy easy to get, I was wondering what was going on. This kite seems to supersize everything. I’m so much looking forward to the moment I got it all dialed in!

Posted: 01 January 2010 10:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-01-01

Thanks for the welcome EL R. Yes I think the key here is patience. Every kite is different. So getting to know its idiosyncrasies and allowing yourself time to feel the subtle nuances is all that is required.

Signature 

Go high or go home!