2010 kites prices?

Total Posts: 66

Joined 2008-05-13

PM

Hi,
Can someone tell me the prices for 2010 Rises? Will they cost the same as last year?
Greetings,
Jaros

Total Posts: 517

Joined 2008-04-13

PM

Jaros I may have heard it wrong but there’s been rumour that the prices will go down a bit (in USD)

Total Posts: 1246

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Retail prices “should” be the same or less than last year. Every 6 months we need to re-set our exchange rates that we use for valuation of different currencies. Certainly this will favour the European and US markets this year!

I’ll have a final price list out shortly, preliminary prices are with dealers though and will be honoured should you order 2010 gear now! Boards should be shipping by end of the 1st week of September and kites very shortly thereafter.

Signature

John A. Zimmerman
Sales & Marketing Manager
Ocean Rodeo Sports Inc

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2006-01-18

PM

But last year you raise the preises for more than 13% from year 2008..??
Will you continue in this direction? OK this year not, but I expected that you will make us happyer with this year prices, but ... :(

Total Posts: 517

Joined 2008-04-13

PM

Sam, there’s so many factors going into the equation for pricing, and then OR only announces prices hoping the dealers can stick to it. In the real world however the dealers determine the final conditions, which is something you can influence yourself - start by asking your local dealer…

Total Posts: 66

Joined 2008-05-13

PM

start by asking your local dealer…

This is the reason I started this thread. I asked my local dealer and he told me that 2010 prices will be even higher than the 2009. I boought my Rises in 2008 and I was planing to buy a new set this year, but after I heard the prices I decided to stick with my kites for now. I see no reason, for such great increase in prices. I can buy other companyes kites (f.e. North, Naish,..) for less than in 2008. If only those were as good as OR Rise…. : )

Joined 2009-12-30

PM

Hi to everyone,
any news regarding the prices of kites in 2010?
I like the Oceanrodeo kites and i would buy as well other oceanrodeo gear, but as Jaros wrote the prices of Oceanrodeo kites are still quite high and higher than what other companies offer. If there are any news, let us know. Thanks. V.

Total Posts: 349

Joined 2007-01-03

PM

If you’re in the UK then http://www.oceanrodeokites.co.uk is selling rises for less than a lot of other brands SLES,

also a 10m Diablo is £870 while a 10m torch is £1178 wink

shame the diablos dont seem to have taken off that much, they’re more fun than the rise in my opinion

Signature

Tech Rep, Southern UK.

8,12 Diablo
10m rise
zen 129x39
LF Mission with Ronix Scouts
custom wakeskate
Strapless 5"ll

Joined 2009-12-30

PM

Thanks for the fast reply and all info. I am from Slovenia and i will be in touch with the local dealer to check the situation, but when i’ll be in UK i might contact you.  Congratulations on the web site. Bye, V.