Pyro Surf Zip clogging with board wax
Posted: 26 January 2009 06:35 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-01-26

When Im paddling, the zip of my Pyro surf collects all the old wax off my board. I have found 2 small guide holes for the suspenders (or braces as we say this side of the pond) but Im unsure how to, or if Im supposed to, run the braces through them or even if they are there to hold the zip up as Im hoping. I cant find any diagrams or info in the manual. Can anyone help me with my suspenders - ooer missus.

Posted: 26 January 2009 09:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  22
Joined  2007-12-06

Hey there,

I’ve been surfing my pyro for a while now in Nova Scotia. Here are some tips for the wax and suspenders

Wax- sounds like you need to tighten your suspenders to bring the zipper up a little higher. Otherwise you can arch your back more while paddeling and put pressure lower on your chest and off the zipper.

Suspenders- they attach at the front of the suit (on the inside around the lower ribs) with velcro then run up to the guide holes just behind the zipper. Then they go over the shoulders and attach again at the inside back of the suit with velcro again.

Hope that helps

Luke

Posted: 28 January 2009 08:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-01-26

Hi Skywalker, or anyone who can help, could you please send or post a pic of how the braces are supposed to go through the guide by the zip, ive tried it both ways and the flap just wont lie flat. The label has “up” written on it but I cant get it to lie flat or feel right, thanks Tim (.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address))

‹‹ Pyro pro      Pyro Repair Form ››