another drysuit size?
Posted: 08 January 2009 01:39 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-01-08

Hey people
Yes I am asking even though I’ve searched and found answers on this forum. I need affirmation! I am 6’1” and weigh 170 and have a 34 inch waist with a 32-33 inseam. Could I fit into a ML like Johnz hmmm? Or do I go larger? Is there a difference in sizing from the pro to the lite? I need to be warm….

Profkite

Posted: 08 January 2009 02:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2006-01-11

You should be in a LT. Check the specs on the size chart. The Pro and the Lite are sized comparably, but the Pro is more fitted. Personally I think the MT would be too short for you and you would have trouble adding adequate layers underneath it when it’s really cold.

Cheers,

Evan

Signature 

Ocean Rodeo, US Sales

Hyperflex Wetsuits, US Sales

Posted: 09 January 2009 12:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-01-08

Thanks Evan

So if I am correct I can do the L or the LT in the Lite- the Pro… or the Surf? Its a chunk out of the back pocket but I think its worth it….It makes me warm just thinking about it….

All the best
Profkite

Posted: 09 January 2009 01:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2006-01-11

You would order the LT in the Lite or the Pro, and the L/XL (it’s combo sized) if you go for the Surf.

Cheers,

Evan

Signature 

Ocean Rodeo, US Sales

Hyperflex Wetsuits, US Sales

Posted: 09 January 2009 07:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  277
Joined  2006-11-22
EvanStolze - 08 January 2009 02:33 AM

You should be in a LT. Check the specs on the size chart. The Pro and the Lite are sized comparably, but the Pro is more fitted. Personally I think the MT would be too short for you and you would have trouble adding adequate layers underneath it when it’s really cold.

Cheers,

Evan

Confirmed:
I am 6’1, 175 lbs. I was fitted with a long tall (LT). It fits perfect and allows plenty or room for my layers but doesn’t look baggy.

Kirk

Signature 

Core GT 12M
Rise XPD 9M
Mako Kingn
Mako Classic
Mako Wide