La Ventana Mexico, first Crew event of 2009!
Posted: 11 December 2008 06:04 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2006-01-11

Please get your priorities sorted and make your way to Baja for the first Ocean Rodeo Crew event of 2009! As usual, this trip coincides with the La Ventana Classic and KiteXpo, which gives the opportunity to partake in demoing anything and everything under the sun. There will also be long distance and course racing, and freestyle competitions to boot!

JZ, myself and the Bay Area Ocean Rodeo/Windydevil Crew will be there for entire 3rd week of January. Official demos will be held at the KiteExpo, but please feel free to come ride and party with us anytime you like. We’ll be sure to hook you up with gear and will be doing a couple of super fun downwinders en masse. You’ll typically find us in the front row of the campground by late morning - we’re not hard to spot, and you’ll know why when you get there.

Book your tickets and accommodation now, as the place is going to be rocking. I recommend Captainkirk’s and Palapas Ventana. Alaska Airlines is the best way to get to La Paz, which is a nice 40 minute drive from La Ventana. There are also cheap flights to Cabo to be had, but keep in mind that it is a three hour drive to Ventana.

Cheers,

Evan

Signature 

Ocean Rodeo, US Sales

Hyperflex Wetsuits, US Sales

Posted: 05 January 2009 11:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2007-01-29

I dont arrive till the 21st, so the down winder is a no for me. But Ill be there ripping it up with my new 09 rise quiver for 10 days!! See you guys down there.
Jeffery

‹‹ Weight Minimum for Mako Wide      Lake Arenal ››