pyro surf what size

Total Posts: 63

Joined 2008-02-06

PM

I’m about to order a pyrosurf , I’m 6 feet 2 inches and weight 205 pounds, so I’m in between the xl and xxl . Any suggestions?

Total Posts: 571

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

I’m about 6’ 1” and weigh a poultry 142lbs. I’ve ordered the L/XL. Tried that size on a recent visit to Vancouver Isl. BC. I think you’ll need to XXl/XXXL. A great suit. You won’t be disappointed. Have a word with customer services if you’re still unsure on sizing!

andy

Signature

andy

Dorset UK

Total Posts: 63

Joined 2008-02-06

PM

Thanks Andy. This is what I’m gonna do.

Total Posts: 22

Joined 2008-05-09

PM

Andy, I’m 6’3” & 230lb so the xxl/xxxl is for me? Thanks, John-

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

RbGar

The L/XL is fine for me. I think you’re right in suggesting the next size up for you. Any doubts OR Customer Service will confirm. Get one! You won’t be disappointed   cheese

andy

Signature

andy

Dorset UK

Total Posts: 22

Joined 2008-05-09

PM

Thanks Andy, I’m going to contact OR and see if they can set me up for next winter 09/10 season with the new Pyro Surf suit they mention in the surf expo kiteboarder video, they say they are going to make a more kite specific suit. Any info out there on that? Cheers,

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

No doubt a kite specific version of the surf suit will be in the pipeline. OR are always working on something in an effort to better an already top notch product.  Pleased my advice was useful.

andy

Signature

andy

Dorset UK

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2009-07-18

PM

I’m in kind of build like Andy.  Just a titch under 6 foot, 136-140lb with a 31.5 inch waist and 32 inch inseam.  I fit into the L/XL on the predator size chart but I am quite a bit under the 160-200lb.  Will the gaskets be tight enough to seal on my slender wrists and ankles?  Mostly a kiteboard and winter dingy sailer so the outer shell dosn’t have to fit like a glove.  Just tight enough to not flop when body dragging.  Do the seals come one size on all and then cut open to fit the larger sized riders?  Could I custom order one with tighter seals?

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

little bleck

I think you’ll find that you’ll be fine with the L/XL. I too have slender wrists and ankles. The seals on my suit are plenty tight enough. Not sure whether or not the seals come in different sizes-but at our size/shape this shouldn’t be an issue.

andy

Signature

andy

Dorset UK

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2009-07-18

PM

Kind of figured.  Only time I have ever had problems was when I borrowed my dad’s gill.