Signature

John A. Zimmerman
Sales & Marketing Manager
Ocean Rodeo Sports Inc

Total Posts: 53

Joined 2006-01-19

PM

Hey John,

I’m not convinced with the sizing quoted here, I have a 34”-36” waist (season and pie dependant!) and find that the XL is the most suitable size due to having longer webbing on the main straps to grip when tightening it up.

Having the luxury of trying the Large also, whilst it fits, I feel that it does not have long enough webbing straps to give me enough extra to grip to tighten.

Also the Large quotes 31” on the harness itself while the XL says 33” which is totally different from the sizing chart. From persoanl experience, I’d be inclined to go with the sizing on the harness itself.

Joined 2006-01-19

PM

Hey PDX,

Where in the world are you?

At your slimmer 33 waist, I would recommend the large harness. I fit it fine at 35"ish, but feel I could do with just a bit extra webbing on the straps to get a decent grip to tighten it up, which is why I choose to wear the XL. For you though I would go for the large.

Go on, treat yourself, you won’t regret it!

Joined 2006-01-19

PM

Sorry PDX, I was thinking you had a 33” waist, I would say you could fit either but you may find the XL easier to tighten down although you won’t be disappointed with either.

Cheers, Twister