Warning! Board Sports USA.biz NOT a 2006 Ocean Rodeo Dealer!

Total Posts: 1246

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

I am sorry to have to post this but it has come to my attention that there is a webpage purporting to sell our equipment online.

http://www.boardsportsusa.biz is NOT an authorized Ocean Rodeo dealer and DOES NOT have stock of any of our 2006 equipment, including: One or Diablo Kites; Session Harnesses; Zen, Mako or Legend boards; or, Pyro Lite, Classic or Pro Drysuits.

Walk in customers to their store in Baxter might find some remaining stock of a small initial purchase of gear they made from us in early 2005. This order was never paid for and we have since cut all ties with this shop.

We have had customers call us to tell us that products ordered from this website have not shown up and I have had to tell them that they were never ordered by BSUSA from us in order to re-sell to the end user. This site will take your credit card information and bill you for the purchase total with no indication of stock status or wait time for delivery.

We are currently looking into ways of getting our equipment taken down from this website and strongly urge all customers interested in buying our equipment to first check our online dealer finder to be sure they are authorized to sell our equipment.

Ocean Rodeo proudly supports our dealers who, in turn, support our riders. We thank all of you who have joined our growing ranks over the last few years and would like to ensure that none of you considering an Ocean Rodeo product get burned online. Please be sure that the shop you consider buying your equipment from is listed here .

Thank-you and good winds!

John Z

Signature

John A. Zimmerman
Sales & Marketing Manager
Ocean Rodeo Sports Inc

Total Posts: 1246

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

You know, I am sure he is a nice guy. I just don’t want our customers thinking they will be able to get 2006 gear through his shop because it is just not the case.

JZ :wink:

Signature

John A. Zimmerman
Sales & Marketing Manager
Ocean Rodeo Sports Inc

Total Posts: 315

Joined 2006-04-02

PM

I think he has some items for sale on e-bay also. so got to be carefull there also.

Signature

Kiting is great can’t wait to retire so I can do it full time.  Bring on the wind.