FREESTYLE DVD - Official release - Ocean rodeo online DVD

Total Posts: 185

Joined 2006-01-09

PM

FREEstyle, the #1 free online kiteboarding DVD - Jeremie Tronet’s latest video !

FREEstyle, is the first ever made free online kiteboarding DVD,  featuring the most beautiful Caribbean islands with professional kiteboarder Jeremie Tronet together with his beautiful Ocean Rodeo team mate Linn Svendsen.

Choose your streaming resolution, select the subtitle you need, switch between the diverse chapters of the movie, play full screen or black screen and experience the stunning Caribbean scenery.

You can also download the HD 720p version.

More than words, switch on your speakers, choose your resolution, open your eyes and check it out :  http://www.freestyle-dvd.com

Streaming video tip:
To play the video smoothly and without any cuts, pause it just after it starts and let it load for a few seconds before playing !

FREEstyle - produced, filmed and edited by Jeremie Tronet, additional camera Linn Svendsen.

Total Posts: 61

Joined 2006-01-18

PM

J,

its looking for a username and password to download the video. is this meant to happen??

Brian.

Signature

Ocean Rodeo Rep Ireland

Total Posts: 516

Joined 2008-04-13

PM

I had the same, watched the HQ streaming version, quite good quality as well, I’ll get the HD later. But wow Jeremie, you must suffer a lot! Awesome!

Joined 2006-01-09

PM

HD version is fixed, you can now download the file
don’t forget to refresh your page to be sure !
The file name is freestylehddvd.zip to be sure your broswer download the right one
enjoy

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2006-01-26

PM

Congratulations Jeremie , very nice video,
I apreciate a lot the way you promote Ocean Rodeo around in the magazines and internet.
Nice job, I hope we can meet in Cumbuco this year,

Cheers

Total Posts: 152

Joined 2007-06-26

PM

nice one jer

great movie really nice shots

Signature

on fire

Joined 2006-01-09

PM

Announcement for the Ocean Rodeo Crew !!!!

Hi guys, I need your help, we need to spread the Ocean Rodeo spirit all over the web !!!

Could you post the picture and the text I used to announce the FREEstyle DVD in all your local national or international forums all over the web ?

We need to reach all kiters with an internet connection all over the world and show how great Ocean Rodeo is with this movie !!!

Thanks guys

Jeremie