THANKS OR Nitinat wind fest

Total Posts: 265

Joined 2006-09-04

PM

I had an awesome (Richard) time with all of the folks that made the trip..

OR went above and beyond with the food and cooks - thanks to them it was a wicked time.

Ps. if anyone had picked up my kite cam case - please let me know i need it back for filming…

Thanks again

Signature

I love to Kiteboard

Total Posts: 43

Joined 2006-01-17

PM

Completely agree!!

OR put on a top shelf event this past week, definitely raised the bar. 

In case you missed it, it was 5 days of blue bird skies and strong steady winds, cold beers and plenty of ‘09 gear to test out.

Look out for the Mako 140 x 40… especially if you are 85 kg / 190 lbs or heavier… this is THE board of ‘09!!

Hope your camera shows up Brian, i think there was one other that went “missing”.

Cheers,
Jeff

Signature

Jeff Doepker
www.kitesource.ca

Total Posts: 265

Joined 2006-09-04

PM

It was the holder that went onto the kite….i hope some one picked it up by accident.

Signature

I love to Kiteboard

Total Posts: 571

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

Yes it was a memorable time. Almost missed the plane on the trans-Atlantic leg of our return trip but that’s another story.

Brian-there was a camrig case left on the beach (by the log we sat on next to the fire) Don’t recall who picked it up but it was definately retrieved for safe keeping by someone.

I myself retrieved a white coloured cycle helmet that got left behind. Think it might belong to Andrew from Bellingham. Gave it to Kevin M for safe keeping!

Signature

andy

Dorset UK

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2008-08-20

PM

Ha ha, Don’t listen to Jeff its the 150 wide that is the star of the show! I’m 200lbs, But skinny johnz also prefers the 150 so try them both and make up your own mind,
Can’t thank the OR guys enough for the effort put in at the Nitinat event,
Super sexy girls to cook, Great food, Not enough alcohol for the animals that turned up!
But they had a word with the man upstairs an organised plenty of wind so that tired out some of the party guys, but not all!
Johnz version of I’m a virgin at 4am, is something to behold,
If you missed this event, shame on you, Make a better effort next year,
We came all the way from the UK and are already planning next years trip,
If you are part of the crew be there!

Pretty girls, great kiting, good food, new OR kit to play with!  Heaven!!!

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2007-04-13

PM

OR crew thanks for making the weekend a hell of a good time.
You guys know how to party. And I discovered that yes Americans can guzzle Canadian Beer, and still effectively flip a beer cup on its end.
The guys throwing the massive jumps on Sunday in front of the party site was awesome to behold.

Cheers

TK

Total Posts: 434

Joined 2006-01-11

PM

One of the best events I’ve attended - anytime, anywhere! It was great to meet and hang out with all of you - I can tell you that the Cali crew is already talking about next year!

Great pics in case you haven’t seen them: http://www.wmd.com/200808canada/

Cheers,

Evan

Signature

Ocean Rodeo, US Sales

Hyperflex Wetsuits, US Sales

Total Posts: 108

Joined 2007-01-24

PM

Looks like a good time for sure…wish I could have been there. Any more impressions on the 09 gear would be great.