Geez, I take 4 days to get on top of other stuff and you guys are hard at work re-designing our gear!!
We have a brand new chicken loop designed and awaiting approval. It is my hope to see this chicken loop available by the early summer. Its design is similar to the existing design and includes:
- the exact same cuff style safety release. This release is never under load and is accessible from both sides of the bar with either hand.
- A new leash attachment point on the opposit side of the trim line to keep the trim line free of tangles when adjusting the kite’s AoA.
- A plastic moulded body that allows the cleat to be properly bolted in place.
- Replaceable loops, both for maintenance and for options as to the loop size riders wish to use.
- Ability to remove lock in tube for easier hook in - hook out.
As I mentioned, I hope to see this CL available in the early summer and - yes - we will make it available as a low cost upgrade to your existing 2007 and 2008 bar set-ups.
John Z - Keeping you informed and on the ball for the last 4 years.